The K-30 10% (100,000 ppm) carbon dioxide sensor module is a maintenance-free transmitter module intended to be built into devices that require CO2 monitoring data. It is an accurate, low-cost solution for OEMs who want to integrate CO2 sensing into their products. The compact size, low power requirements and multiple output options are intended to make this device an easy add-on component to other microprocessor-based controls and equipment.
This model builds on the success of the tested K30 platform. The sensor may be customized in order to optimize the total system with respect to the OEM application. For example, the K-30 10% sensor can be used in:
- Brewery / Distillery monitoring
- Packaging equipment
- Process ventilation
- Alarm sensor housings
- CO2 concentration controllers
- Air conditioning in cars
- 744 coolant or compressor monitor
- Automatic window openers
- Combustion controls
This sensor is perfect for high volume production requirements. For a moderate start-up cost this product can be tailored to meet the your unique requests. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
- Operating Environment: Residential, commercial, industrial spaces and potentially dusty air ducts used in HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) systems
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Maintenance free in normal IAQ applications
- Flexible through advanced digital technology
USB Development kit for fast prototypes
Pre-Made Communication Options
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0-10% CO2
- 4 outputs. 2 analog/ digital selectable and 2 digital only.
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Analog output pre-set to 3% - up to 10% available upon request
- Each digital output has threshold and hysteresis
- Programmable Range: 0-100,000 ppm (custom configuration available)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value (up to 3% CO2)
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value (up to 3% CO2)
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
Conformance with the standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (Length x Width x approximate Height)
- Power Input: 5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average
- Sampling Method: Diffusion (sampling kit optional)
Data Sheet & Manual (pdf)
Dimensional Drawings (pdf)
Communication Protocols Manuals (zip)
Sensor Calibration Procedure (pdf)
Custom Outputs E-Mail Form
1. Right-click the icon above and save to your hard drive.
2. Open the PDF and enter your values in the fields. Save.
3. Please specify in the form if you wish the ABC
(Automatic Background Calibration) on or off.
4. Please specify in the form how you want the outputs configured.
5. Email as an attachment to email@example.com and reference your order code.
6. Select K-30 10% Custom and complete your order.