The Day/Night CO2 Controller can be used in greenhouses, grow rooms, hydroponics rooms and other places where elevated carbon dioxide levels are used to maximize plant growth.
- Accurate CO2 Generator Control
- Photo Sensor Turns off CO2 at Night
- Easy Fresh-Air Calibration
The Day/Night CO2 Monitor & Controller lets you set a target CO2 level. Using advanced hysteresis logic, when CO2 levels get too low, power is supplied to a CO2 generator or regulator via the built-in 100-240 VAC 5A piggyback power cord. When the target level is reached, the power is turned off.
In addition, the CO2 Monitor & Controller has a built-in photo sensor that overrides the CO2 control and shuts off the CO2 when it senses darkness. Photo sensor control saves dollars and energy by insuring you’ll only be supplying CO2 during the light cycle when it is needed.
Best of all, the CO2 Monitor & Controller is easy to install and use. Simply mount the unit inside your grow room, (all cables and hardware included), plug it into a standard wall jack, plug in your CO2 generator or regulator and it is ready to maximize your plant growing yields.
See our CO2 Tank Regulator with Solenoid Valve here.
- Large digital LCD display clearly indicates the current CO2 level and temperature
- Easy to read display with all functions set from 3 push buttons
- Power, upper limit, lower limit and photo sensor verification LEDs
- Non-UV Emitting LED's - no interference with the grow cycle
- IP54 Enclosure - cover during cleaning, fertilization, or washdown
- Measurement Range: 0-10,000ppm
- NDIR CO2 Sensing Technology
- Accuracy: ± 70ppm or ± 5% CO2
- Sensor Response Time: < 2 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Calibration: In-situ with fresh air
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Relay: One Relay output, Peak Current < 5A@ 250 VAC, SPST. Normally Open.
- Power: 110VAC Grounded US Plug Only
- Power Consumption:2 Watts Maximum
- Piggyback Cable: Peak Current < 5A @ 250 VAC
- Default settings: 1,000 ppm CO2 power off, 900 ppm power on
Data Sheet (pdf)
Change the Target CO2 Level