The COZIR-WR is a low power, high performance CO2 sensor ideally suited for battery operation in portable instruments. Based on infrared LED technology and innovative optical designs, the COZIR combines the accuracy of NDIR technology with wide-range CO2 measurement in a flexible package for OEM integration.
- Measurement ranges from 5% to 100%
- Ultra-low power: 3.3V, 3.5mW
- Peak current only 33mA
- Weight 8 grams
- Serial communications 9600/8/1/N
- Analog voltage output proportional to CO2 concentration
- Warm-up Time: < 10s
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 950 mbar to 10 bar
- 500 ms (2 Hz) measurement interval.
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion / Flow with Tube adaptor
- Measurement Range: 0-5%,0-20%,0-60%,0-100%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm ± 5% of reading
- Response Time Filter: 4 secs to 2 mins (user configurable) refreshed 2x/sec.
- Power Input: 3.3 ±0.1 volt DC < 3.5 mW