1% CO2 + RH/T Data Logger
The 1% CO2 + RH/T Environmental Data Logger measures up to 1% (10,000ppm) carbon dioxide, temperature, and relative humidity levels in ambient air. It “wakes up”, take a reading, stores it in memory, and goes back to sleep until the next reading is required.
This environmental data logger is not designed for real-time data acquisition. Instead, it logs CO2 + RH/T with a date and time stamp for downloading later. The logging interval is programmable from 30 seconds to 10 days. Up to 60,000 data points can be stored in built-in, non-volatile memory. This means that your data is not lost even if the batteries are completely discharged.
The logger uses AA batteries. Taking one reading every 30 minutes, it can record IAQ levels for approximately 2 months. This makes it useful for commercial HVAC analysis.
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 4.5 Run time Libraries
Optional Hydrophobic Vent Filter Kit
For high-humidity environments, these hydrophobic filters cover the inside vents to allow air flow but keeps out humidity that affects the sensor. Easy to install, each kit contains a set of filters for 1 unit. Click here to order.
CLB USB DAS Replacement Cable
CM-0032AA USB replacement cable for 1% CO2 + RH/T Data Logger (CM-0018AA)
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm (0-1%)
- Sampling Method: diffusion
- Data logging: 30 seconds to 10 days sampling interval
- Accuracy: ± 30ppm ± 3% of measured value
- Memory: 60,000 log entries maximum, includes date & time stamp, CO2, Temp, %RH
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Size: 5.75×5.6×1.3in (146×91×33mm)
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack (CM-0212)
- AA Batteries (CM-0018AA)
- USB Cable or Wall Adapter for long-term operation
- 120/220 VAC adapter (some models)
- International Wall adapter kit
- USB Cable
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.