- Real-time Carbon Dioxide Level Control & Monitor
- Six Colored LEDs to Easily Check Indoor IAQ
- Built-in Relay to Control Fresh Air Fan
The Tongdy CO2 Indicator/Controller lets you simply and easily monitor and control indoor air quality.
- Use it to visually monitor air quality with its easy-to-read colored LEDs that quickly change from green to yellow to red as indoor air quality declines.
- Use it to control ambient carbon dioxide levels with its on/off relay output to operate a fan control.
With its one-button on/off/auto ease of use and industry-standard 24V power requirements, the Tongdy CO2 Indicator/Controller with Relay is perfect for homes, offices, meeting rooms, classrooms, or anywhere monitoring and controlling indoor air quality is important for occupant's comfort.
- Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
- Sampling Method: Diffusion
- Range: 0 – 2,000 ppm
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- 1st green light <600ppm, 1st and 2nd green lights 600-800ppm, 1st yellow light 800-1200ppm, 1st and 2nd yellow lights 1200-1400ppm, 1st red light 1400-1600ppm, 1st and 2nd red lights >1600ppm
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 24VAC/VDC
- Output Relay: <240VAC/30VDC 3A Switching Current
- Output Relay Control: 800ppm to 1400ppm via jumpers
- Additional Outputs: Use Model TON-0001
- Housing: PC/ABS fireproof plastic; protection class: IP30
- Maintenance Interval: No Maintenance Required
- Dimensions: 100mm (H) × 80mm (W) × 28mm (D) or 2x4" wire box
- Standard: CE-Approved