TecPen 0-5% O2
The TecPen 0-5% O2 is designed to provide distinct accurate measurements of Oxygen content in all closed and pierce-able food packaging, infusion containers or micro-bioreactors.
The TS-200 uses an extremely effective O2 optochemical sensor with display for gaseous media, as well as innovative Bluetooth and USB connectivity features.
Data Logging is used among Android devices or can also be analyzed and viewed via excel-compatible format via USB transfer.
The TecPen 0-5 O2 takes real-time measurements in only 3 seconds, and is suitable for the smallest gas volumes and negative pressure packages.
Each device is compact, sensor factory calibrated prior to shipment, and with proper use will provide years of reliable service
Industry Applications Include:
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP) Monitoring and gas supply control
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Hygiene Detection of Growth (pathogenic) microorganisms
- Biochemical and molecular biology research
- TS-200 - TecPen 0-5% O2
- TS R1 HH 001 - 4 particle filter
- TS R1 HH 006 - 9 septum 12 dots
- TS R1 HH 007 - 10 flexible extension
- TS R1 HH 008 - 11 needle 25/0.8
- Measuring Range: 0.01-5% Vol.%
- Accuracy: ± 0.01% or <2% of measurement max. scale
- Resolution: 0.01%
- Calibrated Temperatures: 10°C / 20°C / 30°C
- Dimensions: 160 x 40 x 20 mm (L,W,H)
- Built-in 10,000 hour gas micro-sampling pump
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.