Sunrise 1% CO2 Sensor
The Sunrise 1% CO2 Sensor (SE-11) is a miniature sensor module for battery-powered applications. It gives full control over the sensor's integration into a host system, flexibility in changing of the CO2 measurement period, and power consumption.
The NDIR CO2 sensor is the first NDIR sensor with LED technology that saves power while maintaining high precision which gives the sensor a life expectancy of more than 15 years and makes it resistant to vibration.
The self-correcting built-in ABC algorithm allows the user to leave the sensor and assure it will still be accurate which is key in wireless applications.
- Wide supply voltage range enables a variety of battery options
- Robust and resistant to vibrations and tough environment
- Self Calibration
- High precision NDIR sensor with LED Technology
- Adjustable measurement period by host
- Adjustable ABC period by host
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Measurement Range: 0-10,000 ppm
- Target gas: Carbon Dioxide
- Operating Principle: NDIR with LED technology
- Accuracy: ±30 ppm ± 3% of reading
- Measurement Period: Adjustable by host
- Power Supply: 3.05-5.5 V4
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 0.78 x 0.47 in.
- Weight: 4.9 ± 0.1 g
- Life expectancy: >15 years
- Operation range: 0-50°C, 0-85% RH
- Serial Communication: UART, I2C
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.