IAQ MAX CO2 Monitor and Data Logger
The IAQ MAX is a sleek, indoor air quality desktop monitor, designed to measure and detect Carbon Dioxide, Temperature, Relative Humidity and Barometric Pressure. It features a large modern Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) which showcases a 3-color code indicator (green/yellow/red) and real-time data logging capabilities for further analysis.
The IAQ-MAX also utilizes Large 3000mAh Lithium batteries for a longer lifespan and can be used in homes, offices, classrooms or anywhere carbon dioxide levels should be monitored for occupant comfort, productivity, and ensuring a healthy lifestyle.
- Large LCD display to show CO2, Temp, %RH, & Baro
- NDIR CO2 Sensor for fast, accurate and precise readings
- Visual and audible alarms
- Built-in Data Logging Tables and Analysis
- Powered by USB or rechargeable Lithium batteries
- Fresh Air, Automatic Calibration
- Clean, Modern Desktop Design
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-5,000ppm
- Accuracy: ± 50ppm ± 5% reading value
- Warm-Up Time: 1 sec
- Response Time: T90 < 120s
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 50°C (+14 to +122°F)
- Working Humidity: 0 ~ 90% RH (No condensation)
- Display: Date, Clock, Battery, CO2, Temp, %RH, Baro
- Power Supply: USB Cable
- Working voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5 V DC
- Lifespan: > 5 years
- Dimensions: 5.75 (l) x 3.0 (w) x 5.5 (h)
- IAQ Max Desktop Monitor
- USB Cable
- User's Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device does not meet NBIC, NFPA or IFC requirements for bulk CO2 monitoring and alarms in restaurants, breweries, etc. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs, call us at (877) 678-4259 toll free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct monitor/alarm.