GasLab Micro Oxygen Monitor
The GasLab SAN-102 is a wearable, personal safety meter designed to monitor ambient oxygen levels in real time. It is designed to protect workers in confined spaces.
- Audible and visual low/high oxygen level alarm
- Silicone boot and metal clip are light and comfortable to wear
- Electrochemical sensor, no consumable parts
- Includes ambient temperature and % relative humidity sensors
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. USB Charging port
- Runs 4+ days per charge
- Measurement Range: 0 to 30.0% vol.
- Resolution: 0.1% vol.
- Temperature Range: -20 to 50°C (-4°F ~ 122°F)
- Humidity Range: 0 to 99% RH
- Baseline Drift (-10-50°C): <1% change in output @ 3 months
- Expected Lifespan: 24 months
- Temperature Range: -20.0 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F) display
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Display Options: °C/°F (switchable)
- Accuracy: +0.5°C(+0.9°F)
- Response Time: 5~30 seconds (device must equilibrate with environment)
- Measurement Range: 0.0 to 99.9% RH
- Display Resolution: 1%RH
- Accuracy: +4.5%RH
- Response Time: < 8 seconds
- Operating: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F), 0~99% RH non-condensing
- Storage: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), < 99% RH non-condensing
- Power Supply: Li-ion battery (4.2V, 400mAh)
- Dimensions: 2.36 x 1.38 x 0.98 in. (60x35x25mm)
- Weight: 1.58oz. (45 grams)
- Device with Boot
- USB Power Cable & Adapter
- User Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
I bought a CO2 meter 1st, and liked it so much that I bought another one and an O2 meter. The O2 meter was a little difficult to charge the 1st time (u have to really push the charge cord in securely vs. the charge cord for the CO2 meter). All in all I like like both very much