eSense CO2 Alarm for OSHA
The eSense Fresh Air Indicator (FAI) is a low-cost, maintenance-free carbon dioxide alarm designed to warn you when indoor carbon dioxide levels exceed the 5,000ppm limit specified by OSHA's Material Safety Data Sheet.
Audible alarm and flashing LED's indicate when 5,000ppm CO2 levels are exceeded. A button silences the alarm temporarily until CO2 levels are reduced. In addition to the alarm, the eSense for OSHA includes a 0-10VDC output to transmit CO2 levels to a remote building automation system.
- Three LEDS: Red, Yellow, Green
- Alarm configuration: Green < 4,500ppm, Yellow 4,500-5,000ppm, Red > 5,000ppm
- Audible Alarm & Mute Button
- Analog Output: 0-10 VDC
- Mounts on US-Standard J box
- Automatic Self-Diagnostics
- Maintenance-free in Normal Applications
- Meets OSHA, NIOSH 5,000 ppm TWA. Does NOT meet NBIC, IFC or NFPA codes.
- General Performance Compliance with EMC directive 89/336/EEC, RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
- Meets ISO 12039 Standard for NDIR detection of CO2
- Protection Class IP30
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Input: 12-30 VAC/VDC, 50/60HZ
- Power Supply: 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz to 24VAC Adapter
- Power Consumption: < 1 Watt average
- 1 Year