30% CO2 + RH/T Data Logger with Display Alarm
This Portable Data Logger is designed to measure carbon dioxide, temperature, and relative humidity. It can “wake up”, take readings, stores them in memory, and go back to sleep.
The logger is battery operated, and is designed to take up to 15,000 data samples before the internal memory is full. In addition, the sensor can record CO2 levels up to 30% (300,000ppm).
Note that though the sensor inside is designed to remotely log CO2, RH and temperature into log files for downloading at a later time, the addition of the LCD back-lit display allows for real-time data acquisition. The LCD can also be programmed with different alarm levels (Red, Yellow, Green).
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Run time Libraries
Hydrophobic Vent Filter Kit - For high-humidity environments, these hydrophobic filters cover the inside vents to allow air flow but keeps out humidity that affects the sensor. Easy to install, each kit contains a set of filters for 1 unit.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 – 300,000 ppm
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% vol CO2 ± 3% of measured value
- Sampling Method: diffusion
- Data logging: 30 seconds to 18 hours sample interval
- Memory: 15,000 log entries maximum, includes time stamp, CO2, Temp, %RH
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 10 years
- Maintenance Interval: No maintenance required
- Size: 5.75×5.6×1.3in (146×91×33mm)
- LCD displays CO2, Temp. and %RH
- 4 AA batteries (not included)
- International Wall Power Supply
- USB A to USB Mini-B (5-pin) cable
- One cable can be used for multiple loggers
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.