10% CO2 Sampling Data Logger
Our portable, battery-powered 10% CO2 Sampling Data Logger is designed to measure carbon dioxide in enclosed environments or inaccessible areas. The internal memory can record CO2 levels over time.
- Lightweight, easy-grip design
- Separate Power On/Off Switch and Logging On/Off Switch to extend battery and pump life
- Back-lit LCD display
- Programmable CO2 level alarm
- 60,000 data points in memory
- Built-in 1,000-hour micro pump (upgrade to 10,000 hours on request)
- Impact-resistant case, power supply, tubing/filter kit, and USB cable
Inside the Sampling Data Logger is a battery-operated micro-pump connected to inlet and outlet tubing ports. The unit can be programmed to measure at specific intervals, draw gas for a programmable period of time from the inlet port, expel it from the outlet port, and log the CO2 values with a time stamp. Later, the data can be retrieved via USB connection to a computer running our free GasLab® software
By connecting tubing to the inlet, you can remotely sample gas, or by connecting tubing to both ports, you can create a closed-loop system and return the gas back to the original container. This makes the Sampling Data Logger perfect for measuring high concentrations of CO2 over hours or days.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Sampling Method: Tube sampling 500ml/min.
- Response Time: < 20 seconds
- Range: 0-10% (100,000ppm) CO2
- Data Logging: 60,000 data points internal memory
- Logging interval: 5 seconds to 18 hours
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Calibration certificate tag
- Maintenance Interval: No maintenance required
- Tubing size: 1/8"
- 1,000 hour pump - upgrade available to 10,000 hour pump on request
- CO2 in parts-per-million (ppm)
- Logging On/Off
- Percentage of memory free
- Back-lit LCD changes color according to CO2 levels
- 4 AA batteries (not included)
- International wall power supply 6VDC (included)
- USB A to USB Mini Cable
- 1/8" tubing 10 feet long
- International wall mount power supply
- Moisture trap
- Particulate and hydrophobic filters
- Assorted tubing fittings
- High-Impact Carrying Case
- 1 Year
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries