CO2 Multi Sensor Intro System
The CO2 Multi-Sensor Intro System is designed to detect Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels in the ambient air to protect employees, workers and establishments.
CO2 monitors are required in most jurisdictions by code and regulation.
The CM-7000-1 features both audible and visual alarms, as well as 12 unique sensor configurations with 4 relays that are triggered at 5,000 TWA, 5000 ppm, 1.5% CO2 and 3% to meet OSHA/NIOSH standards, as well as all local fire codes in regards to CO2 safety monitoring.
With the CM-7000-1, you can ensure that you and your employees are safe and protected should an incident occur. In addition, the CM-7000-1 has the ability to trigger an exhaust fan or send an immediate alarm to the fire department or monitoring company.
- 8" Touch Screen Display Panel
- 12 easily addressable CO2 Sensors
- 100% Clean, Modern Appearance - All cables can be hidden
- Customer Configurable Alarm and Notification Settings
- Integrated Speaker and USB port
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standards
- Meets all local municipality inspection codes and requirements
CM-7000-1 - CO2 Multi-Sensor Intro System - Includes: (1 Main 8" Touchscreen Control Tablet, 1 Sensor Unit, 1 Horn Strobe, Mounting Hardware, Cables, Power Supply and Safety Signage.)
- Restaurant and Food
- Breweries and Wineries
- Beverage Dispensing
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (400-50,000 ppm)
- CO2 Measurement: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared
- Alarms: 5,000 TWA, 5,000 ppm, 1%, 1.5%, 2%, 2.5%, 3%, 3.5%, 4% CO2 (fully customizable).
- Measurement interval: 2 seconds (0.5Hz)
- Dimensions: 32.7 x 19.7 x 8 mm (L x W x H) < 8 grams
- Operating Temperature: 32-122°F (0-50°C)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Connections: Input/ Output/ Strobe - CAT5 8 pin connector
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Power Supply: 110-220 VAC 50/60 Hz to 12 VDC Power Adapter
- Power Input: 4.5-5.25 VDC
- 24VDC hard-wired power option
- Power Consumption: 300mA peak, 30mA average
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Horn Strobe: 90-120dB 3KHz Temporal, Horn CAT5 Connector
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.