iSense 1% & 30% CO2 Level Controller
The iSense doesn't just measure CO2 levels - it controls them.
- Exhaust Fan or Damper (IAQ & OSHA)
- CO2 Delivery or Enrichment (Greenhouse & High Concentration)
Most inexpensive CO2 controllers skimp on parts like long-lasting CO2 sensors and high-quality relays. The CO2 Level Controller is different: it combines our accurate K-30 NDIR infrared CO2 sensor with an industrial-quality relay capable of controlling up to 10 amps / 250 volts (2500 Watts).
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
There are four models available:
IAQ - controls a damper, fan, or other HVAC devices to keep the CO2 levels below 1,000ppm. The industrial-quality relay closes at 1,000ppm and opens again at 600ppm.
GREENHOUSE - controls CO2 delivery via a CO2 generator or a pressurized CO2 tank control valve. The industrial-quality relay opens at 1,500ppm and closes again at 1,200ppm. Plug this unit into the same timer that controls your light source for a complete indoor greenhouse growing solution.
OSHA - for control /alarms in industrial or storage applications operate at 5,000 ppm releases at 4,500ppm.
HIGH CONCENTRATION - 0-30% CO2 concentration range intended. Programmable range: specify relay operate and release levels in special instructions when ordering. Can be user-programmed via optional RS-485 cable. Default set for 5% incubation level.
All CO2 Level Controllers are designed to be wall-mounded, and include a 110VAC-24VDC adapter and 10ft of wire. The removable screw terminal block with well-marked connections on the PCB make this a very simple device to install.
To alter the set points of the relays purchase the RS485 Cable in Accessories.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
- Dimensions: 2.53 x 5.05 x 1.88 inches (WxLxH)
- 1/8"ID x 1/4" OD x 1/16" Wall Clear PVC Tubing
Specifications for IAQ, Greenhouse, OSHA Models
- Measurement Range: 0-2,000 ppm analog output
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
Specifications for High Concentration Model
- Measurement Range: 0-300,000 ppm (0-30%)
- Programmable Range: (custom configuration required)
- Default relay set for 5% Incubation level
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% vol CO2 ± 3% of measured value
- 277V, 10A relay included
- IAQ version: Relay closed: 1,000ppm, open 600ppm
- Greenhouse version: Relay open 1,500ppm, closed 1,200ppm
- OSHA version: Relay closed: 5000 ppm, open 4500 ppm
- High Concentration: User programmed or specify during ordering, default 5.0% open, 4.5% close
- 120-220VAC - 24VDC Adapter w/ International plug kit included
- USB- RS485 Bridge Cable - 5 meter length is not included. To purchase please see CM-0108.
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
For direct communication or to program the level controller through your computer's USB port will need an CM-0108 RS485 Cable available here. With it, you can use our free GasLab® software to change the parameters of the level controller to your specifications.
NEMA4 - rated enclosure - model for outdoor, wet or factory use
Hydrophobic Vent Filter Kit - For high-humidity environments, these hydrophobic filters cover the inside vents to allow air flow but keeps out humidity that affects the sensor. Use in caves, mines or anywhere humidity is very high (> 95%). Easy to install, each kit contains a set of filters for 1 unit.