Personal CO2 Safety Monitor
Protect Your Employees
The Pocket CO2 Monitor & Data Logger is designed for employees who work in enclosed areas where carbon dioxide buildup may cause personal harm.
It is designed to exceed OSHA’s confined space regulation for known gas monitoring. Unlike electrochemical single gas monitors, the SAN-0001 uses long-life NDIR CO2 sensor technology that will last for years.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-5% Vol
- CO2 Sensor Accuracy: ± 40ppm ±3% reading value
- CO2 Sensor Response Time: < 60 seconds
- CO2 Measurement Interval: 2 seconds
- Temperature Range: 14~140°F (-10~60°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing
- Humidity Accuracy: ±4.5% RH
- 110/240 VAC USB Wall Adapter
- USB Cable for Charging / Data Logging
- User Manual, Software on USB Card