UV Flux 25% Oxygen Basic Sensor
The UVFlux 25% oxygen sensor measures ambient oxygen levels using the principle of fluorescence quenching by oxygen. This unique, patented process has created an oxygen sensor that benefits from the low power requirements traditionally associated with electrochemical sensing devices, while providing a much longer lifetime due to the non-depleting sensing principle. In addition, the UV Flux is internally pressure and temperature compensated, enabling accurate operation over a wide environmental range without the need for additional system components.
- Low drift & cross-sensitivity
- Extended temperature range
- Up to 5 Year Lifespan
- Maintenance free
CM-0202 Development Kit – This version includes a USB cable and free GasLab® Software that allows you to graph or record the oxygen levels in real time. GasLab® software is used for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. It makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
CM-0201 Sensor PCB - This PCB offers the same functionality as the development kit, but is designed to be integrated into OEM products.
CM-0203 Sensor Tube Cap - Converts the CM-0201 or CM-0202 into a sample draw sensor.
- Oxygen Measuring Range: 0.1-25%
- Response Rate: T90 <30s (Typical)
- Sampling Rate: 1 Sample/sec
- Accuracy: Better than 2% at full scale
- Resolution: 0.10% / 0.1mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
Electrical / Mechanical
- Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 VDC
- Current: < 6mA (streaming @ 1 Sample/sec), < 17mA Peak
- Interface: UART
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
- CM-0202: USB Software Development Kit for rapid application development with our free Gaslab software for PC.
- CM-0203: Tube Cap Adapter - changes sensor from diffusion to sampling sensor.
- CM-0111 Sensor Pump Kit to use with Tube Cap Adapter.
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits and Hydrophobic Filter Option