K33 ELG 10,000ppm CO2 + RH/T Data Logging Sensor
The K33 ELG (environmental logger) is designed to log up to 10,000ppm (1%) carbon dioxide, temperature, and % relative humidity in ambient air. Because of its ultra-low power requirements, it can “wake up”, take a sample, store the data in memory, and go back to sleep. Using battery power only, the sensor can be placed in the field for days or even weeks at a time.
- Measures up to 10,000ppm CO2, Temperature, %RH
- Built-in Memory for Data Logging
- Multiple Industry standard I/O options
CM-0026 K33 ELG 1% CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use it for evaluation, rapid application development or for experiments. The Devkit includes a K33 ELG sensor with pre-soldered connectors that provide power and connectivity. UART to USB Bridge cable, universal power supply and AA battery pack included. Uses our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
SE-0020 K33 ELG 1% CO2 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- CO2 Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 30ppm ± 3% of measured value
- Temperature Range: -40 to 60C
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.4C at 25C
- Relative Humidity Range: 0-100% RH non condensing
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: ± 3% RH
- Sampling Method: diffusion
- Data logging: 30 seconds to 18 hours sample interval for CO2, RH & T
- Optional: Support for real-time measurement with software
- Memory: 5,400 log entries maximum, includes timestamp, co2, temp, RH. 1 additional analog input to the log available
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 6-14 VDC max rating, stabilized to within 10%
- Dimensions: 2.0 × 2.25 × 0.5 inches
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average
- 6’ (1.8m) USB -UART bridge cable (non-standard)
- 6VDC universal wall power supply with connector for sensor 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 4x AA battery pack w/ connector for sensor
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Tube Cap Adapter CM-0114 - easily converts K33 ELG from an ambient sensor air to an IN/OUT tube sampling sensor. Use with Sample Draw Pump Kit for a complete sampling solution.
- Sample Draw Pump Kit - includes pump, hose, filters
- USB Extension Cable - extend USB cable 16 ft. (5m)
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits and Hydrophobic Filter Option