Alphasense 25% Oxygen Smart EC Sensor
The Alphasense oxygen sensor is designed to provide engineers, scientists and students an accurate and reliable way to measure up to 25% oxygen levels by volume. The circuit board's microprocessor provides zero and span calibration as well as barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity sensors. Features on-board memory to log data when used in a remote device.
- Electrochemical (EC) Sensor Measures up to 25% Oxygen
- Circuit Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- Circuit Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
CM-32911 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph oxygen levels, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-32910 Circuit Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
AP-0001 Sensor Only – raw sensor only. Designed for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- Measurement Range: 0-20.9% oxygen
- Output: 80-120 uA @ 20.9% O2
- Response Time: < 15 sec. t90 (s) from 20.9% to 0% O2
- Linearity: 0.6% O2 deviation @ 10% O2
- Output drift: < 1% change @ 3 months
- Operating life: > 24 months unti 85% original Output of 20.9% O2
- Digital Output: RS485
- Analog Output: Available
PCB Onboard Functionality
- Temperature sensor
- %RH sensor
- Barometric sensor
- 64K memory for time-stamped data logging of all measurements
- Dimensions (sensor): 17.4mm x 20.3mm
- Dimensions (sensor + PCB): 40mm X 25mm x 29mm (LxWxH)
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5 VDC
- Current Consumption: 10ma peak, < 3mW average
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries