Senseair Sunrise 1% CO2 Sensor
The Senseair Sunrise SE-11 1% CO2 Sensor is a miniature sensor module for battery-powered applications. It gives full control over the sensor's integration into a host system, flexibility in changing of the CO2 measurement period, and power consumption.
The NDIR CO2 sensor uses an LED light source that saves power and makes it resistant to vibration while maintaining high precision. It has a life expectancy of more than 15 years.
The self-correcting ABC algorithm automatically calibrates the sensor and assures it will still be accurate which is key in wireless applications.
- Wide supply voltage range enables a variety of battery options
- Robust and resistant to vibrations and tough environment
- Self Calibration
- High precision NDIR sensor with LED Technology
- Adjustable measurement period by host
- Adjustable ABC period by host
- Ultra-low power consumption
SE-11 Senseair Sunrise 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor Only - pinless design for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-11 CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging. Includes a connector and switch configurations to connect to an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or any other microcontroller via UART or I2C for rapid development and prototyping.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Method: Diffusion
- Measurement Range: 0-10,000 ppm
- Accuracy: ±30 ppm ± 3% of reading
- Measurement Period: Adjustable by host
- Power Supply: 3.05-5.5 V4
- Max Current: 125 mA
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 0.78 x 0.47 in.
- Weight: 4.9 ± 0.1 g
- Life expectancy: >15 years
- Operation range: 0-50°C, 0-85% RH
- Communication Options: UART, I2C
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.