CozIR®-A 10,000 ppm CO2 Sensor
The CozIR®-A 10,000 ppm (1%) CO2 sensor is designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels indoors. It is ideal for monitoring CO2 in buildings, schools, offices or anywhere indoor air quality is important for personal comfort of the occupants.
- Low Power Consumption
- 2 measurements per second
- Industry-Standard Serial Communication
GC-0012 CozIR®-A 10,000 ppm CO2 Sensor - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0120 CozIR®-A Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
CM-0047 Tube Cap Adapter - Turns the COZIR Ambient air sensor into a sampling sensor. Use with sampling pump kits in accessories. The Tube Cap Adapter is factory-installed, so it must be ordered at the same time as the sensor or the Development Kit.
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion (Optional Sampling with Tube Cap)
- Measurement Range: 0-10,000 ppm (parts per million)
- Measurement Rate: 0.5 sec / measurement
- Accuracy: ±50 ppm ± 3% of reading
- Pressure Dependence: 0.13% of reading per mm Hg
- Noise measurement: < 10 ppm
- Auto Calibration Default (can be changed in software)
- Serial communication 9600/ 8/ 1/ n
- Analog voltage output proportional to CO2 concentration
- Warm-up Time: < 10 seconds (1.2s to first reading)
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0-95% RH, 500 mbar to 40 bar
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5VDC (3.3V recommended)
- Average Power Requirements: < 1.5mA @ 3.3V
- Peak current: 33mA
- Weight 20 grams
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
Used it to calibrate cheaper sensors for a home air quality hobby project. Very useful.
Very satisfied with the purchase. The sensor came in a couple of days, and it was easy to write a little code on a raspberry pi to read and save the data. The device seems to be very accurate and responsive. I also really appreciate the extensive hardware documentation. It also feels good to support an American hardware company, since the market seems to be dominated by Chinese or Indian sellers.
Great but thought it read temp/rh as well, could make that a little more clear by offering the version that does as well