CozIR®-A 10,000ppm CO2 + RH/T Sensor
The CozIR®-A 10,000 ppm CO2 + temperature and % relative humidity sensor is designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels indoors. It is ideal for monitoring CO2 in buildings, schools, offices, or anywhere indoor air quality is important for the personal comfort of the occupants.
- CO2, Temperature & %RH in a Single Sensor
- Low Power Consumption
- 2 Measurements Per Second
- Sensor life expectancy > 15 years
- Industry-Standard Serial Communication
GC-0022 CozIR®-A 10,000 ppm CO2 + RH/T Sensor - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0199 CozIR®-A 10,000 ppm CO2 + RH/T Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor, or for data logging.
CM-0047 Tube Cap Adapter - This adapter has been discontinued. If you are looking for a tube cap adapter, please contact us directly at Sales@CO2Meter.com. You MUST provide us with which sensor you have purchased for a proper solution.
- CO2 Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion (Optional Sampling with Tube Cap)
- Auto Calibration Default (can be changed in software)
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-10,000 ppm (parts per million)
- CO2 Measurement Rate: 0.5 sec / measurement
- CO2 Accuracy: ±50 ppm ± 3% of reading
- Resolution: 1ppm
- CO2 Pressure Dependence: 0.13% of reading per mm Hg
- CO2 Noise measurement: < 10 ppm
- Temperature Sensing Method: Bandgap
- Temperature Range: -0 to +55°C
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1°C within Range
- Humidity Sensing Method: Capacitive
- Humidity Range: 0 to 95% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: +/- 5% within Range
- Serial communication 9600/ 8/ 1/ n
- Analog output for CO2 concentration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Warm-up Time: < 10 seconds (1.2s to first reading)
- Operating Conditions: -22°C to 55°C, 0-95% RH, 500 mbar to 40 bar
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5VDC (3.3V recommended)
- Average Power Requirements: < 1.5mA @ 3.3V
- Peak current: 33mA
- Weight 20 grams
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products
Implemented on Teensy 4.0 programmed with Arduino IDE. I gave this a four-star rating because I ran into unexpected serial IO communication issues that caused frustration trying to track it down. Specifically, on every power up I discovered that the first command sent to the my COZIR always returns a "?" indicating the command was unrecognized, even though it was valid. I resolved this by sending the same command twice. Additionally, when using poll mode I had to build in a 30-50ms delay between command send and data receive. This seems a little slow to me based upon other serial sensors I have used but not a big deal since I only read the sensor once per second. So just be careful of timing issues. Otherwise, quite happy with the sensor.
Bought this sensor as a way to monitor C02 in a greenhouse environment. Skipped their dev kit and opted for an ESP32 Devkit C. The ESP32 gives the sensor Wifi capability (and much more). I found the documentation provided for the sensor very complete, concise, and user friendly. Setting up the serial/UART and talking to the sensor was a breeze thanks to this. Plus it comes fitted with R/H and Temp. Very handy little sensor.