030-7-0007 K30 10% CO2 Sensor
The 030-7-0007 K30 10% (100,000 ppm) carbon dioxide sensor (formerly known as SE-0118) is a maintenance-free transmitter module intended to monitor high levels of CO2 found in storage tanks or biological applications. It is an accurate, low-cost solution for OEMs products like CO2 safety alarms or leak detectors.
- Built on tested K30 Sensor platform
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- Proven reliability, low cost
- Maintenance free in normal applications
- Flexible analog and digital outputs
030-7-0007 K30 10% Sensor Only - For integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
030-7-0007-C K30 Sensor - Allows you to order custom analog or digital outputs for your application. After ordering, email or fax the Custom Outputs PDF form under the Documents tab and we will custom-configure your sensor’s settings. See the form for detailed instructions and available options. If the form is not received, your sensor will be delivered with the default specifications.
CM-0049 Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the K-30 10% sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide levels, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Method: Diffusion
- Measurement Range: 0-100,000 ppm (0-10%)
- Rate of Measurement: 0.5Hz (every 2 seconds)
- Response Time Diffusion: 20 seconds
- Accuracy: ± 300 ppm ± 3 % of measured value (up to 3% CO2)
- Warm-up Time: < 1 minute
- Available Outputs: 2 analog, 2 digital
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Analog output pre-set to 3% - up to 10% available upon request
- Each digital output has threshold and hysteresis
- Programmable Range: 0-100,000 ppm (custom configuration available)
- Communication Options: UArt or I2C
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
Conformance with Standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (Length x Width x approximate Height)
- Power Input: 4.5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Max Current: 300 mA
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average, < 300mA peak
- Sampling Method: Diffusion (sampling kit optional)
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Tube Cap Adapter changes the sensor from reading CO2 in the air to a sample draw sensor. Use with a pump, tubing and filters to read CO2 levels in enclosed containers
- Sample Draw Pump Kit includes all the components you need with a sample draw sensor.
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits. Includes hydrophobic filters, protects the sensor when used in hostile environments.
K30 10% CO2 Sensor
K30 10% CO2 Sensor
K30 10% CO2 Sensor
Thanks to the provided PDF documents with detailed instructions on how to connect the sensor to an Arduino UNO board, and the example script files demonstrating communication with the sensor, it was very easy to read-out the measured CO2 values. (My tech skills are limited.)
We are evaluating the sensor and have no further comment at this moment.