Multi Gas (CO2, CO, O2, NH3) Handheld Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-510 is a Multi-Gas Meter designed to measure multiple gas concentrations in a wide range of industries and applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings
- NDIR (CO2), EC (CO and NH3), and Fluorescence quenching by Oxygen (O2)
- CO2, CO, O2, NH3, PM2.5, PM10, Temp, RH, Baro
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with SD Card
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries included
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Food and Beverage
- Safety, and many others.
- Measures: CO2, CO, O2, NH3, PM2.5, PM10, Temp, RH, Baro
- Sensing method: NDIR, EC, and Fluorescence quenching by Oxygen
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm (5,001~9999 ppm over range)
- CO Measurement range: 0~1,000 ppm
- O2 Measurement range: 0-25%
- NH3 Measurement range: performance indicator only
- Temperature Range: 0~50°C
- PM2.5,10 Measurement range: 999 ug/m3 (whichever is greater)
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~5,000 ppm)
- CO Accuracy: ±5%~±10%
- O2 Accuracy: <2% FS/0.1 mbar
- NH3 Accuracy: ±10%
- PM2.5,10 Accuracy: ±15% or ±15 μg/m³, whichever is greater
- RH: 0-100%
- Barometer Measurement Range: 50~110 kPa
- Power Supply: 3 Rechargeable Batteries - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Life Span: (NDIR: Up to 15 years, EC: 1 year, NH3: 2 years, Fluorescence-based by quenching: 5 years)
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Multi-Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card, Data Logging Capability
- Three (3) Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
EBL Intelligent Batteries (need 3 for device) provides a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.