TX-1 Oxygen Sensor with Transmitter
The TX-1 Oxygen Sensor with Transmitter (24v 4-20mA + RS485) is a high-performance controller supporting various types of oxygen sensor modules.
The controller supplies an RS485 Modbus RTU interface to the host system and a separate UART interface to the gas sensor module, perfect for a variety of applications and research projects.
- Low Drift & Cross-sensitivity
- TX Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- TX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- TX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface and separate UART interface
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
TX-1 Sensor with TX Board– for integration into high-volume OEM products
TX-11 Sensor Development Kit – for integration into high-volume OEM products
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
- See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.