Carbon Monoxide (CO) Handheld Gas Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-503 is a Carbon Monoxide (CO) Personal Handheld Gas Detector designed to measure carbon monoxide concentrations in a variety of applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- EC technology to measure CO concentrations
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with 16GB SD Card
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries included
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Food and Beverage
- Safety, and many others
- Measures: CO (Carbon Monoxide)
- Sensing method: Diffusion
- CO Measurement range: 0~1,000 ppm
- CO Accuracy: ±5%~±10%
- Temperature: 0~50°C
- Power Supply: 3 Rechargeable Batteries - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Dimensions: 204.5 x 91.7 x 49.6 mm (8.1 x 3.6 x 2 inch)
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Lifespan: EC Sensor: 1 year
- CO Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- Three (3) Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
This device features data logs that are stored on a micro SD Card. The GasLab® Software is not compatible with this device.
BAT-18650 - EBL 18650 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
EBL Intelligent Batteries (need 3 for device) provides a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
EBL Universal Battery Charger for 3.7V Rechargeable Batteries
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.