0-25% O2 Sampling Data Logger
CO2Meter is delighted to announce that we have sunset the previous lineup of Sampling Data Loggers. We have upgraded our data logger lineup with the NEW CM-1000 GasLab® Pro Multi-Gas Sampling Data Logger. The new CM-1000 lineup now includes 60 custom sensor configurations, data logging to a micro SD card, a large LCD display, and Li-Ion rechargeable batteries.
Please visit the CM-1000 product page to purchase this improved model.
The CO2Meter Team
The Portable O2 Sampling Data Logger lets you log Oxygen levels over time in inaccessible areas and closed samples via the built-in gas sample draw pump. Use it for
- Fermentation monitoring & validation
- Biological incubators
- Agricultural O2 up take analysis
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP)
- Grain storage mold potential monitoring
- O2 leak detection
- Fire suppression system testing
Inside the Sampling Data Logger is a battery-operated micro-pump connected to two tubing ports. The unit can be programmed to measure at specific intervals, draw gas for a programmable period of time from the inlet port, expel it from the outlet port, and log the O2 values with a time stamp. Later, the data can be retrieved via USB connection to a computer running our free DAS software
By connecting tubing to the inlet, you can remotely sample gas, or by connecting tubing to both ports, you can create a closed-loop system and return the gas back to the original container. This makes the Sampling Data Logger perfect for controlled or modified atmosphere packaging (MAP), or measuring potentially dangerous Low concentrations of O2 in biological applications over hours, or even days.
The battery-operated, portable Sampling Data Logger only comes in a 0-25% O2 model. Model includes a data cable for programming and retrieving logged data, a back-lit LCD that changes color according to O2 levels, filters, fittings, tubing, and auxiliary international power supply.
- O2 Measurement: ﬂuorescence quenching / UV light
- Temperature: 30 C to 60 C
- Relative Humidity: 0.1-99% (non-condensing)
- Sampling Method: Tube sampling (0.30 liters/minute)
- 60,000 measurement capacity
- Measurement interval 2 second to 18 hours
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 5 years
- Calibration certificate (included)
- Can be field calibrated
- Maintenance Interval: No maintenance required
- Size: 5.75×5.6×1.3in (146×91×33mm)
- Tubing sizes: 3/32 or 1/8"
- Built-in 1,000-hour micro pump (upgrade to 10,000 hours on request)
- O2 in percentage format (nn.nn%) for 25%
- Logging On/Off
- Percentage of memory free
- 4 AA batteries (not included)
- International wall power supply 6VDC(included)
Included with Kit
- USB A to USB Mini Cable
- 1/8" ID tubing 10 feet long
- International wall mount power supply
- Moisture trap
- Particulate and hydrophobic filters
- Assorted tubing fittings
- High-Impact Carrying Case
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries