Remote Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm
The RAD-0002 Remote Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored inert gases like nitrogen, argon, helium and others.
Low oxygen alarms are critical in inert gas storage facilities, cryogenics, cryotherapy, food production facilities, or in any enclosed space where gas tanks or cylinders are stored indoors.
- Wired O2 Monitor & Remote Display
- Reliable connection with a standard Ethernet cable (25 ft. included)
- Large display clearly indicates current O2 level and temperature
- 3 relays automatically control fans to ventilate confined spaces
- 4-20 mA output to allow for remote display of values
- 88dB audible and visual alarms on both units
- IP54 Enclosure - prevents water damage during wash-down
- 100% clean look – all cables can be hidden
- UL Listed for Compliance
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 3 built-in relays are triggered at 19.5%, 17%, and 15% respectively that can control an exhaust fan or send an alarm to the fire department or monitoring company. The first audible and visual alarms will activate when the oxygen concentration falls below 19.5% per OSHA requirements. The alarm levels are user-configurable to allow for specific applications.
The Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the monitoring unit into a standard wall outlet, and the alarms are ready to protect your customers and employees.
RAD-0002 - Remote Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm
CM-1026 - Dual Strobe Add On Kit
RAD-0022 - Additional Remote Display (Supports up to 3 total)
- Measurement Range: 0-25% Oxygen Sensor
- Alarms: 19%, 17%, 15% O2 (configurable)
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 5 years
- Power Supply: 110-240VAC to 6VDC Adapter
- 24VDC hard-wired power option (cable included)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Please click and use the drop-down menu above to locate documentation
CM-1027 - Dual Strobe Add On Kit. Attach a flashing strobe to both the Sensor Unit and the Remote Display Unit to give a more visual alarm. Great for high-noise environments. Some local fire codes also require this. Call to see if your local municipality requires these.6
CM-0126-5, 6 - Strobe Tower Add On Kit. The Strobe tower gives a visual indicator of which of the 3 alarms were triggered as well as providing a louder alarm. Both 110-224VAC and 24VDC models are available. Order online here.
RAD-0022 - Additional Remote Display. The Sensor display unit comes with one remote display that can be placed up to 300ft. away using Cat5 or greater Ethernet cable (28ft. included in box). Purchase one or two additional remote displays, then daisy-chain them so long as the total run is less than 300 ft.
SV-1028 Solenoid Safety Shut Off Valve - designed to be utilized with any of our remote storage safety alarms, and can be directly wired to the SV-1028 24/DC safety shut-off valve.
RAD-0102-6-OUT - Remote Storage Outdoor Enclosure - designed to be utilized with any of our remote storage safety alarms, and can be directly installed outdoors near aggressive environments where the enclosure can protect against dust, debris, and splashdown.
Calibration Gas - Because of MDOT regulations, calibration gases must be shipped from a certified gas supplier. You can order calibration gas from your local supplier or you can order the following products from CalGasDirect.com: