Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor
The SAN-10 Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor is designed for employees who work in enclosed areas where carbon dioxide buildup may cause personal harm.
It is designed to alert people in an area that contains an excessive amount of carbon dioxide gas.
This personal safety monitor features a man down alarm that is triggered when an employee fall occurs. It also includes a high impact strobe, powerful alarm and vigorous vibration.
The SAN-11 Personal 5% CO2 Safety + Data Logger features exclusive data logging capabilities and the data log files can be downloaded as csv./xls. files, then displayed via our GasLab Software.
- Audible, visual strobe and vibrating alarms
- Man down alarm - leverages accelerometer technology
- Rugged design with protective rubber enclosure
- Heavy duty metal clip
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery – 12+ hours per charge
- Large LCD display: CO2, temperature, %RH
- Calibrate using nitrogen or ambient air
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
- IP54 housing protects against dust and rain
- Programmable alarm settings
SAN-10 - Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor
SAN-11 - Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor + Data Logger
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-5% (0-50,000ppm) CO2
- CO2 Sensor Accuracy: ±200ppm ±10% reading value
- CO2 Measurement Interval: 2 seconds
- Audible Alarm: 90 db @ 10 cm
- Temperature Range: 14~140°F (-10~60°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing
- Humidity Accuracy: ±4.5% RH
- Size: 2.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 in. (50.8 x 101.6 x 101.6mm.)
- Weight: 0.25 lb (4 oz.)
- 110/240 VAC USB Wall Adapter
- USB Cable for Charging
- User Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
For use with the SAN-11 Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor and Data Logger ONLY.
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
Just having a short function test I found it very well. Only the charger with the US plug in standard is a disadvantage.
I will later do some mor tests with calibration gas blendings to see the reactions.
Due tjo its dimension it is a very nice solution for personal safety operation.
Worked fine the first day. Temperature seemed off. Second day would not charge and returned for replacement.