Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor
The SAN-10 Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor is designed for employees who work in enclosed areas where carbon dioxide buildup may cause personal harm.
It is designed to alert people in an area that contains an excessive amount of carbon dioxide gas.
This personal safety monitor features a man down alarm that is triggered when an employee fall occurs. It also includes a high impact strobe, powerful alarm and vigorous vibration.
The SAN-11 Personal 5% CO2 Safety + Data Logger features exclusive data logging capabilities and the data log files can be downloaded as csv./xls. files, then displayed via our GasLab Software.
- Audible, visual strobe and vibrating alarms
- Man down alarm - leverages accelerometer technology
- Rugged design with protective rubber enclosure
- Heavy duty metal clip
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery – 12+ hours per charge
- Large LCD display: CO2, temperature, %RH
- Calibrate using nitrogen or ambient air
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
- IP54 housing protects against dust and rain
- Programmable alarm settings
SAN-10 - Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor
SAN-11 - Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor + Data Logger
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-5% (0-50,000ppm) CO2
- CO2 Sensor Accuracy: ±200ppm ±10% reading value
- CO2 Measurement Interval: 2 seconds
- Audible Alarm: 90 db @ 10 cm
- Temperature Range: 14~140°F (-10~60°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing
- Humidity Accuracy: ±4.5% RH
- Size: 2.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 in. (50.8 x 101.6 x 101.6mm.)
- Weight: 0.25 lb (4 oz.)
- 110/240 VAC USB Wall Adapter
- USB Cable for Charging
- User Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.