CO2 Multi Sensor System
The CO2 Multi Sensor System is designed to protect customers and workers near stored carbon dioxide (CO2).
CO2 alarms are critical in breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, restaurants, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, laboratories, or anywhere more than 100 lbs. of compressed CO2 is stored.
- 7" Touch Screen Display Panel
- Integrated 4 Port Power over Ethernet Switch
- 4 Configurable Alarm Settings
- Integrated Speaker
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standard
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 4 built-in relays are triggered at 5,000 TWA, 5000 ppm, 1.5% CO2 and 3% CO2 that can trigger an exhaust fan or send an alarm to the fire department or monitoring company.
This meets state and local municipality inspection codes requirements around stored CO2.
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use.
CM-7000 - CO2 Multi Sensor System
CM-7001 - Horn Strobe
- New sleek modern Touch Screen Display
- More flexible - ability to daisy chain or home run configuration
- Designed to insure fire code compliance in any State
- Integrated USB Port
- Large display clearly indicates CO2, Temp, and RH
- 4 relays automatically control fans to ventilate confined spaces
- Powers Strobe and Horn from Separate RJ45 Cat-V Cable
- Mute Push Button to temporarily mute audio alarms
- 100% clean modern look – all cables can be hidden!
- Restaurant and Food
- Breweries and Wineries
- Measurement Range: 0-3% (30,000ppm) CO2 Sensor
- Alarms: 5,000 ppm, 5,000 TWA, 1.5% CO2, 3% CO2 (configurable).
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: 110-220VAC 50/60 Hz to 12VDC Power Adapter
- 24VDC hard-wired power option
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.