Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Ammonia (NH3) Multi Gas Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-507 is a Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Ammonia (NH3) Multi-Gas Detector, designed to measure multiple gas concentrations in a variety of industries and applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- Dual Beam NDIR or EC technology to measure gas concentrations
- CO2, NH3, PM2.5, PM10
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with 16GB SD Card
- Multiple Connected Units by RS485 interface
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Safety and many others.
- Measures: CO2, NH3, PM2.5, PM10
- Sensing method: NDIR (CO2) and EC (NH3)
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm
- NH3 Measurement range - performance indicator only
- PM2.5, 10 Measurement range: 999 ug/m3 (whichever is great)
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~5,000 ppm)
- NH3 Accuracy: ±10%
- PM2.5,10 Accuracy: ±15% or ±15 μg/m³ (greater
- Temperature: 0~50°C,±1℃
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Life Span: up to 15 years (NDIR) or up to 2 years (EC)
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- CO2 and NH3 Multi-Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
This device features data logs that are stored to a micro SD Card. The GasLab® Software is not compatible with this device.
EBL Intelligent Batteries (need 3 for device) provides a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.
We use this device to monitor CO2 and Ammonia levels on our chicken farms. It is very handy and accurate. So much so that we are now thinking of getting a model that also includes carbon monoxyde and have it become standard equipment for our representatives and farm managers.