Remote CO2 Storage Safety Dual Alarm
The Remote CO2 Storage Safety Dual Alarm (RAD-0102) is designed to protect people who work near carbon dioxide stored or produced in confined spaces. At high levels, CO2 can result in severe negative health effects ranging from headaches, fatigue, asphyxiation, and even death.
CO2 Alarms are critical in breweries, wineries, restaurants, beverage dispensing areas, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, CO2 storage tanks, laboratories, or anywhere CO2 is stored or produced in high volume.
The Remote CO2 Storage Safety Dual Alarm (RAD-0102), is not compatible with our Remote CO2 Storage Safety 3 Alarm Strobes. Please Contact Us for Further Information.
- Wired Monitor & Remote Display
- 2 Relays with Adjustable Alarms
- 80dB Audible and Visual Alarm Indicators
- Large digital LCD display to clearly indicate the current CO2 level & Temp
- The sensor connects with Remote Display Unit using 26ft (8m) cable
- Relay outputs can automatically control a fan to ventilate confined spaces
- IP65 Splashproof Case
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standard
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm has both an audible alarm and a flashing visual indicator when CO2 concentrations reach a pre-set level. 2 built-in relays can be used to control a ventilation fan and an HVAC control alarm to notify maintenance staff off-site of high CO2 levels.
Best of all, the CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the display unit into a standard wall jack, and the alarm is ready to protect your customers, employees, and overall establishment.
RAD-0102 - Remote CO2 Storage Safety Dual Alarm
RAD-0104 - Additional Remote Display (Supports up to 3 total)
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (50,000ppm) CO2 Sensor
- Alarms: 1st Relay Alarm 1.5% CO2, 2nd Relay 3% CO2 (User configurable)
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz to 11220 VAC AC adapter
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
GAS-0102-5 - Calibration Kit - Includes 1 cylinder of 100% nitrogen, 1 cylinder of 4% CO2, regulator. The cost is $199 plus shipping. Because of MDOT regulations, must be shipped from a gas supplier. To order please complete this RFQ form and we will send you a quote with a final price including shipping.
Wonderful, and customer service is great, I had some issues in our end, spoke with Tracey. Emailed me PDFs well on the phone , always will use your for orders. Thank you , John Merideth
Great product and easy to setup and use.
Quick service. Good quality materials.