CO2 Leak Detector
The SAN-13 is designed for employees or workers to detect areas in which CO2 leaks can occur.
The CO2 Leak Detector is used in a variety of applications and industries such as Beverage, Wineries, Breweries and many others.
The SAN-13 CO2 Leak Detector features an advanced, NDIR sensor technology providing accurate, reliable, and highly sensitive tracking of even the smallest CO2 leaks.
- NDIR Sensor Technology - taking 20 readings per second!
- Audible and Visual Indicator of the CO2 Leak
- Two sensitivity modes, enabling quick location of leakage
- Large OLED display
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries with a 12-hour battery life
- Dual calibration methods: Ambient Air or Nitrogen
- Automatic power-off at 5 minutes to conserve battery life
- Extremely Small, Compact Design
- Rugged design with protective rubber enclosure
- Heavy duty metal clip
- IP54 housing to protect against dust, rain or splashdown
- Removable serpentine probe with thread
SAN-13 - CO2 Leak Detector
- Operating Environment: 32°F~122°F (0°C~50°C), <95% RH non-condensing
- Storage: 14°F~140°F (-10°C~60°C), <99% RH non-condensing
- Sensitivity (High): 1000 ppm
- Sensitivity (Standard): 5000 ppm
- Warm-Up Time: <5 seconds at 22°C
- Response Time: < 1 second
- Probe Length: 12" (30 cm), Removable
- Measurement Range: 0~20.0%Vol CO2
- Measurement Interval: 50 ms (20x per second)
- Dimensions: 16.54 x 1.95 x 1.83 in
- Weight: 6.07 oz
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: Li-ion battery (4.2V, 1500mAh), Micro USB cable w. Wall USB charger
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.