Remote Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm
The Remote Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored inert gases like Nitrogen, Argon, and others. Low oxygen alarms are critical in cryogenics, cryotherapy, food production facilities, process cooling, or in any enclosed space where inert gases are stored.
- Wired O2 Monitor & Remote Display
- Measures O2 concentrations from 0-25%
- User configurable for specific applications
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 3 built-in relays are triggered at 19%, 17%, and 15% respectively that can control an exhaust fan or send an alarm to the fire department or monitoring company. The alarm levels are user configurable to allow for specific applications.
The Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the monitoring unit into a standard wall outlet, and the alarms are ready to protect your customers and employees.
RAD-0002 - Remote Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm
CM-1026 - Dual Strobe Add On Kit
RAD-0022 - Additional Remote Display (Supports up to 3 total)
SV-1026 - Solenoid Shut Off Valve Add On
- New faster-responding sensor uses latest oxygen sensing technology
- More flexible - extend remote up to 300 feet from the main unit
- Reliable connection with standard Ethernet cable (25 ft. included)
- Large display clearly indicates current O2 level and temperature
- 3 relays automatically control fans to ventilate confined spaces
- 4-20 mA output to allow for remote display of values
- 88dB audible and visual alarms on both units
- IP54 Enclosure - prevents water damage during wash-down
- 100% clean look – all cables can be hidden
- Measurement Range: 0-25% Oxygen Sensor
- Alarms: 19%, 17%, 15% O2 (configurable).
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 5 years
- Power Supply: 110-240VAC to 6VDC Adapter
- 24VDC hard-wired power option (cable included)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
CM-1026 - Dual Strobe Add On Kit. Attach a flashing strobe to both the Sensor Unit and the Remote Display Unit to give a more visual alarm. Great for high-noise environments. Some local fire codes also require this. Call to see if your local municipality requires these.6
CM-0126-5, 6 - Strobe Tower Add On Kit. The Strobe tower gives a visual indicator of which of the 3 alarms were triggered as well as providing a louder alarm. Both 110-224VAC and 24VDC models available. Order online here.
RAD-0022 - Additional Remote Display. The Sensor display unit comes with one remote display that can be placed up to 300ft. away using Cat5 or greater Ethernet cable (28ft. included in box). Purchase one or two additional remote displays, then daisy-chain them so long as the total run is less than 300 ft.
GAS-0202 Calibration kit with 99.9% nitrogen cylinder, 21% oxygen cylinder, regulator and tubing. Learn more here.
SV-1026 - Solenoid Safety Shut Off Valve - designed to be utilized with any of our remote storage safety alarms, and can be directly wired to the SV-1026 24/DC safety shut-off valve.
Remote Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm
a little disappointed that it doesn't include the signage that is included with the CO2 meters. I'll have to make custom signs so the customer knows what to do in the event of an alarm. Leaves a bit to be desired.
Great unit. Don’t need the temp and pressure readings. Can’t calibrate those like the o2. Can’t even turn them off. That’s the only downside.
Quality instrument. Easy to calibrate and intuitive to use.
quick ship, unit performs as expected.