Oxy-Flex Oxygen Analyzer
The Oxy-Flex Oxygen Analyzer is suitable for measuring oxygen closed systems, such as ventilation pipes and boiler exhaust flues.
The Oxy-Flex Oxygen Analyzer is designed to measure the oxygen concentration in air or gas mixtures with temperatures of -100 to 400⁰C. The oxygen analyzer employs a well proven, small zirconium dioxide based element at its heart and due to its innovative design does not require a reference gas.
The oxygen sensor element is mounted in the tip of the stainless steel probe and is protected by a stainless steel cap. The IP65 waterproof die-cast aluminium housing accommodates the electronics and provides the interface for the customer to connect to.
The OXY-Flex Oxygen Analyzer uses a unique closed loop measurement
- Zirconium dioxide technology
- High accuracy linear output
- Configurable outputs; 4-20mA and 0-10Vdc or RS232 comms interface
- Select output measuring ranges; 0-25% O2 or 0-100% O2 or fully adjustable via RS232
- Can be calibrated in fresh air (20.7% O2) or in any other known O2 concentration
- Housed in a sealed die-cast aluminium housing with attached oxygen sensor probe and amphenol acomate connector
- Works at temperatures from -100 to 400⁰C
- Various probe lengths available
OXY-FLEX-1-H Oxygen Analyzer - designed for integration in applications such as; combustion control of industrial boilers, burning oil, gas, coal or biomass, incubators, composting probes and welding equipment.
- Oxygen range (analogue output): 0.1-25% Oxygen, or 0.1-100% O2,
- Oxygen range (RS232 output): 0.1 and 100%
- Accuracy after calibration: 1% O2
- Repeatability after calibration: 0.5% O2
- Analogue 4-20mA: 0.01mA
- Analogue 0-10Vdc: 0.01V
- Digital RS232: 0.01% O2
- Response Time: < 15 seconds
- Warm Up Time (prior to sensor operation): 60 seconds
- Supply voltage: 24VDC ± 10%
- Supply current: 500mA max. at 24VDC
- Digital Output: RS232
- Housing temperature limits: Storage/Operating: -10°C to +85°C
- Permissible gas temperatures (probe tip):
- Standard: -100°C to +250°C
- High: -100°C to +400°C
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.