SprintIR®-W 100% CO2 Sensor
The SprintIR®-W Carbon Dioxide Sensor is one of the fastest (20 measurements per second), most accurate CO2 sensor on the market. A breakthrough in NDIR technology, the SprintIR uses advanced solid state Indium Antimonide LED’s and detectors to offer a robust sensor with no moving parts, no heated filaments, and incredibly low power requirements.
Graph shows response time to change in CO2.
- Real-time Sensing - 20 Measurements / Sec.
- Long-life NDIR LED Technology
- Low Power Requirements
GC-0018 SprintIR®-W 100% CO2 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0221 SprintIR®-W 100% CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Measurement range: 100% CO2
- Sample Method: Diffusion (Tube cap adapter optional)
- Accuracy: ±300 ppm ± 5% of reading
- Warm Up Time: < 2 secs to initial reading, <1 min to operational
- Power Input: 3.2-5.5VDC (3.3V recommended)
- Average Current: <15mA
- Peak current: 100mA
- Weight 8 grams (w. tube cap 29 grams)
- Serial communications 9600/8/1/N
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Tube Cap Adapter - turns the SprintIR®-W from an ambient air sensor into a sampling sensor with tube IN/OUT ports.
- Sample Draw Pump Kit - includes pump, hose, filters
- USB Extension Cable - extend USB cable 16 ft. (5m)
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits and Hydrophobic Filter Option
- TC1-5 Tube Cap Adapter - easily converts a wide range of gas sensors from diffusion applications to sampling.