CozIR®-A 2,000ppm CO2 + RH/T Sensor
The CozIR®-A 2,000 ppm CO2 + temperature and % relative humidity sensor is designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels indoors. It is ideal for monitoring CO2 in buildings, schools, offices or anywhere indoor air quality is important for personal comfort of the occupants.
- CO2, Temperature & %RH in a Single Sensor
- Low Power Consumption
- 2 Measurements Per Second
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Industry-Standard Serial Communication
GC-0020 CozIR®-A 2,000 ppm CO2 + RH/T Sensor - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0197 CozIR®-A 2,000 ppm CO2 + RH/T Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
CM-0047 Tube Cap Adapter - This adapter has been discontinued. If you are looking for a tube cap adapter, please contact us directly at Sales@CO2Meter.com. You MUST provide us with which sensor you have purchased for a proper solution.
- Warm-up Time: < 10 seconds (1.2s to first reading)
- Operating Conditions: -22°C to 55°C, 0-95% RH, 500 mbar to 40 bar
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5VDC (3.3V recommended)
- Average Power Requirements: < 1.5mA @ 3.3V
- Peak current: 33mA
- Weight 20 grams
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.