iSense 100% CO2 Sampling Controller Logger Alarm
The iSense sampling Data Logger is designed for both permanent and temporary installations in industrial settings. It features a built-in gas sampling pump, internal memory for data logging, a relay and outputs for CO2 level control. It can be used for:
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Long-range Data Collection
- Temporary Sampling Inspections
- Remote Deployment in Industrial Settings
- Formal Verification of Processes
- Fermentation vats & barrels
- Biological incubators
- Agricultural storage
- CO2 leak detection
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
To maximize connectivity, the iSense features an M12 (12-pin) connector for RS-485, 4-20mA loop output, a 1A 30VDC (NO/NC/COM) relay, and connection to a 24VDC power. These inputs and outputs allow for easy interfacing with existing PLC and RS-485 MODBUS capable data networks. The NEMA 4-rated enclosure makes it suitable for permanent wall-mounted industrial applications.
Inside the iSense is an instrumentation pump connected to two tube ports on the side of the unit. When the unit is operating, the pump draws gas from one tube port and exhaust it from the other. By connecting tubing to the inlet, you can remotely sample gas. By connecting tubing to both ports, you can create a closed-loop system and return the gas back to the original container. This makes the iSense perfect for measuring potentially dangerous high concentrations of CO2 in biological applications, or for small volume headspace measurements.
In leak detect mode, the display change colors when CO2 concentrations go over or under a programmable level. These settings can be changed in the software.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range:0-100% CO2
- Sampling Method: Tube sampling (0.5 liters/minute)
- Logging interval: 5 seconds to 18 hours
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: No maintenance required
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50~C
- Size: 5.75×5.6×1.3in (146×91×33mm)
- Tubing sizes: 3/32 or 1/8"
- 4-20 mA signal
- RS485 MODBUS
- Relay output; (NC/NO/COM) programmable to control or alarm CO2 concentration
- USB weather proof connection
- 10,000 hour pump
- 1- 6' USB Cable
- 1- M12, 12 Position 2 meter Cable (CBL-0036)
- 1- Fitting, Tubing & Filter Kit - 1/8" ID x 1/4" OD x 1/15" Wall Clear PVC Tubing
- 1- Extreme Conditions Moisture Trap & Filter (CM-0103)
- 24 VDC
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1
- Pentium 4 (or newer) operating at 2.4 Ghz or faster
- 1 GB of Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Hard Disk Space with at least 20 Megabytes (MB) free (200+MB recommended for longs and application files)