CO2 Controller for Mushroom Farms & Growers
The CO2 Monitor & Controller for Mushroom Farms and Growers automatically exhausts grow room air when carbon dioxide (CO2) levels get too high.
- Accurate CO2 Control
- Simple to Install and Use
- Easy Fresh-Air Calibration
The CO2 Monitor & Controller for Mushroom Farms and Growers lets you set a target CO2 level. Using advanced hysteresis logic, when the CO2 level in the grow room goes above the target, power is supplied to an exhaust fan via the built-in 100-240 VAC 5A piggyback power cord. When the CO2 level drops below the target, the power is turned off.
Need to monitor CO2 levels remotely? An industry-standard 4-20mA analog output lets you monitor CO2 levels from most environmental control panels.
Best of all, the CO2 Monitor & Controller is easy to install and use. Simply mount the unit inside your grow room, (all cables and hardware included), plug it into a standard wall jack, plug in your exhaust fan, and it is ready to protect your crop from high levels of CO2
- Large digital LCD display clearly indicates the current CO2 level and temperature
- Easy to read display with all functions set from 3 push buttons
- Power, upper limit, lower limit and photo sensor verification LEDs
- Non-UV Emitting LED's - no interference with the grow cycle
- IP54 Enclosure - cover during cleaning or washdown
- Default settings: Low Set Point - 800 ppm. High Set Point - 1,500 ppm
- Measurement Range: 0-10,000ppm
- NDIR CO2 Sensing Technology
- Accuracy: ± 70ppm or ± 5% CO2
- Sensor Response Time: < 2 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Calibration: In-situ with fresh air
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Relay: One Relay output, Peak Current < 5A@ 250 VAC, SPST. Normally Open
- Power: 110VAC Grounded US Plug Only
- Power Consumption:2 Watts Maximum
- Piggyback Cable: Peak Current < 5A @ 250 VAC
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.