UV Flux 25% Oxygen Smart Sensor
This UV Flux 25% Oxygen Sensor measures ambient oxygen levels using the principle of florescence quenching by oxygen. This provides the benefits of lower power requirements and a longer lifetime. The UV Flux MX board provides pressure, temperature and humidity compensation, enabling accurate operation over a wide environmental range without the need for additional system components.
- Low Drift & Cross-sensitivity
- MX Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- MX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- MX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
CM-42951 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph oxygen, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-42950 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
OX-0052 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 Seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Accuracy: Better than 2% at full scale
- Resolution: 0.10% / 0.1mbar
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
Electrical / Mechanical
- Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 VDC
- Current: < 6mA (streaming @ 1 Sample/sec), < 17mA Peak
- Interface: UART or analog
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
- TC1-5 Tube Cap Adapter - easily converts a wide range of gas sensors from diffusion applications to sampling.
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits and Hydrophobic Filter Option
Looks great had it working right away. Really well priced and will likely buy more.
Very sensitive meter that "just works" right out of the box. Simple to use, and I expect a long life from it unlike e-chem sensors. Make sure you use 3.3v logic and you'll be streaming ASCII in no time.