Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor and Data Logger
The SAN-10 Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor and Data Logger is designed for employees who work in enclosed areas where carbon dioxide buildup may cause personal harm. This device features exclusive data logging capabilities and the data log files can be downloaded as csv./xls. files then displayed via our GasLab Software.
It is designed to alert people in an area that contains an excessive amount of carbon dioxide gas.
This personal safety monitor features a man-down alarm that is triggered when an employee fall occurs. It also includes a high-impact strobe, powerful alarm, and vigorous vibration.
- Large LCD display: CO2, Relative Humidity
- Audible, visual strobe, and vibrating alarms
- Programmable alarm settings
- Man down alarm - leverages accelerometer technology
- Rugged design with metal clip, protective rubber enclosure
NEW! Rechargeable Li-Ion battery – 72+ hours per charge
- Calibrate using nitrogen or ambient air
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
- IP54 housing protects against dust and rain
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall Mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-5% (0-50,000ppm) CO2
- CO2 Sensor Accuracy: ±70ppm ±5% reading value
- CO2 Measurement Interval: 2 seconds
- Audible Alarm: 90 db @ 10 cm
- Operational Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F
- Operational Humidity Range: 0-95% RH, non-condensing
- Size: 2.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 in. (50.8 x 101.6 x 101.6mm.)
- Weight: 0.25 lb (4 oz.)
- 110/240 VAC USB Wall Adapter
- USB Cable for Charging
- User Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
For use with the SAN-11 Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor and Data Logger ONLY.
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
The port on the CO2 Meter is very flimsy we use them & have had 6 of them break in the inside that you are unable to charge them or even are repairable. Not sure on the warranty info do i have yet to see it in the boxes that i have. And some will no longer charge or stay charged. We have purchased the SAN-10
I love this little portable co2 meter, to take with me as a proxy for covid, when I go to indoor places. Just a pity there is no high level alarm for 1000pm.
Great meter. It's not the cheapest solution but this is one nicely built meter. It has been tested several times at work and it always passes the tests.
Solid construction in a small package and the battery life is very good.
Just having a short function test I found it very well. Only the charger with the US plug in standard is a disadvantage.
I will later do some mor tests with calibration gas blendings to see the reactions.
Due tjo its dimension it is a very nice solution for personal safety operation.