Day Night CO2 Monitor & Controller for Greenhouses
The Day/Night CO2 Controller can be used in greenhouses, grow rooms, hydroponics rooms and other places where elevated carbon dioxide levels are used to maximize plant growth.
- Accurate CO2 Generator Control
- Photo Sensor Turns off CO2 at Night
- Easy Fresh-Air Calibration
The Day/Night CO2 Monitor & Controller lets you set high and low target CO2 levels. Using advanced hysteresis logic, when CO2 levels get too low, power is supplied to a CO2 generator or regulator via the built-in 100-240 VAC 5A piggyback power cord. When the target level is reached, the power is turned off.
In addition, the CO2 Monitor & Controller has a built-in photo sensor that overrides the CO2 control and shuts off the CO2 when it senses darkness. Photo sensor control saves dollars and energy by insuring you’ll only be supplying CO2 during the light cycle when it is needed.
Best of all, the CO2 Monitor & Controller is easy to install and use. Simply mount the unit inside your grow room, (all cables and hardware included), plug it into a standard wall jack, plug in your CO2 generator or regulator and it is ready to maximize your plant growing yields.
- Large digital LCD display clearly indicates the current CO2 level and temperature
- Easy to read display with all functions set from 3 push buttons
- Power, upper limit, lower limit and photo sensor verification LEDs
- Non-UV Emitting LED's - no interference with the grow cycle
- IP54 Enclosure - cover during cleaning, fertilization, or washdown
- Default settings: Low Set Point - 800 ppm. High Set Point - 1,500 ppm
- Measurement Range: 0-10,000ppm
- NDIR CO2 Sensing Technology
- Accuracy: ± 70ppm or ± 5% CO2
- Sensor Response Time: < 2 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Calibration: In-situ with fresh air
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Relay: One Relay output, Peak Current < 5A@ 250 VAC, SPST. Normally Open
- Max Coverage Area: 1,500 sq.ft. with proper air handling
- UPC: 855175007305
- Power: 110VAC Grounded US Plug Only
- Power Consumption:2 Watts Maximum
- Piggyback Cable: Peak Current < 5A @ 250 VAC
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
I bought one from a friend and I love it. Don’t have to worry about your co2 going too high or too low. Shuts off at night what else could you ask for. At this price range. Yes I would love an app to check in on it. But this thing is so accurate, I tested it with a $900 co2 controller and it was a little slower getting the info out. But it was spot on. Did it 6 times during the night just to make sure because I am buying another one from this site. Too easy does not mean poor performance.
I had a hard time ordering it just because there is a lot of credit card fraud. The company was thorough once all the financial stuff was taken care of I had my monitor in two days. It's the second one that I have because of its ease-of-use and the price is right as well :-)