CO2 Multi Sensor System
The CO2 Multi-Sensor System is designed to detect Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels in the ambient air to protect employees, workers and establishments.
CO2 monitors are required in most jurisdictions by code and regulation.
The CM-7000 features both audible and visual alarms, as well as 12 unique sensor configurations with 4 relays that are triggered at 5,000 TWA, 5000 ppm, 1.5% CO2 and 3% to meet OSHA/NIOSH standards, as well as all local fire codes in regards to CO2 safety monitoring.
With the CM-7000, you can ensure that you and your employees are safe and protected and should an incident occur rely on the CM-7000's ability to trigger an exhaust fan or send an immediate alarm to the fire department or monitoring company.
Please note: *High concentrations of carbon dioxide in confined spaces are dangerous, and may lead to negative health problems ranging from fatigue, asphyxiation or even fatality, if not properly monitored.*
- 8" Touch Screen Display Panel
- 12 easily addressable CO2 Sensors
- 100% Clean, Modern Appearance - All cables can be hidden
- Customer Configurable Alarm and Notification Settings
- Mute Push Button to temporarily mute audible alarms
- Integrated Speaker and USB port
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standards
- Meets all local municipality inspection codes and requirements
CM-7000 - CO2 Multi-Sensor System - Includes: (1 Main 8" Touchscreen Control Tablet, 2 Sensor Units, 2 Horn Strobes, Mounting Hardware, Cables, Power Supply and Safety Signage.)
CM-7001 - Sensor Unit and Horn Strobe Add On
CM-7002 - Reset Unit Add On
CM-7003- Sensor Unit Add On
CM-7004- Horn Strobe Add On
- Restaurant and Food
- Breweries and Wineries
- Beverage Dispensing
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (400-50,000 ppm)
- CO2 Measurement: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared
- Alarms: 5,000 TWA, 5,000 ppm, 1%, 1.5%, 2%, 2.5%, 3%, 3.5%, 4% CO2 (fully customizable).
- Measurement interval: 2 seconds (0.5Hz)
- Dimensions: 32.7 x 19.7 x 8 mm (L x W x H) < 8 grams
- Operating Temperature: 32-122°F (0-50°C)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Connections: Input/ Output/ Strobe - CAT5 8 pin connector
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Power Supply: 110-220 VAC 50/60 Hz to 12 VDC Power Adapter
- Power Input: 4.5-5.25 VDC
- 24VDC hard-wired power option
- Power Consumption: 300mA peak, 30mA average
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Horn Strobe: 90-120dB 3KHz Temporal, Horn CAT5 Connector
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Key Features of the CM-7000
CM-7005 Main Tablet Only - 8" inch touch screen control panel. Contact us, to order.
CM-7006 - Small Tablet - designed for remote display only. Contact us, to order.
CO2 Storage Safety Strobe Tower- designed to provide a flashing indicator, and audible alarm with any of our CM-7000 systems. Click Here, for More.
From the minute I met Josh at the convention center and he walked me through the CM-7000 I knew it was the unit for me. I had to fight to get it and be an early adopter and I am glad I did. At the time I saw it I understood the advantages of expandability and CO2meters commitment to make that happen. What I did not know..is what I did not know at that time......City building departments are not standardized! And they can change their mind! We had submitted plans and had been approved by the Building Department but when the first Fire Inspector showed up they added requirements to the system. To put in perspective we more than doubled the number of sensors and alarms. The added items were quickly supplied by Rosie and supported by Ben. I can only imagine how much difficulty it would have been if I had purchased a more limited system....if possible at all.