aSense MIII CO2 & CO Wall or Duct-Mount Transmitter
- CO2 and CO Combined
- Auto Repair Shops
- Parking Decks & Garages
- Enclosed Arenas
The aSense MIII combines carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide sensors in a single package. It measures CO and CO2 in real time, and can use the levels to trigger an alarm, turn on a ventilation fan, or return the values to a HVAC system.
- State-of-the-art NDIR technology measures CO2
- Internal automatic self diagnostics
- Indicator light for normal, elevated, and alarm conditions
- Internal relay to run alarm, vent fan or duct actuator
- Conforms to OSHA specifications
- Maintenance free – no calibration required
Order SE-0114-D to receive the device with the Duct Mounting Kit.
- 0-10,000ppm CO2, 0-100ppm CO
- Output: 0-10VDC CO, 0-10VDC CO2 (4-20 mA with jumpers)
- Relay, Closed: <30ppm CO, <1400ppm CO2
- Relay, Open: >35ppm CO, >1500ppm CO2
- Covers approx. 9,000 sq. feet
- Programmable thresholds
- 24 volts AC/DC (Optional International Wall Adapter available if needed depending on electrical supply (CM-0106)
- Relay Amperage: 0.5 amp @ 125 AC or 1.0 amp @ 24 DC
- IP54 housing designed for outdoor use (NEMA 3S equiv.)
- HxWxD: 142 × 84 × 46 mm
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.