Aranet4 PRO Indoor Air Quality Monitor
The Aranet4 PRO Indoor Air Quality Monitor is a sleek, modern, wireless, desktop device designed to measure and detect carbon dioxide, temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure across multiple indoor environments.
Most recently the Aranet4 PRO was included in the AB-841 Grant for California K-12 schools to be installed in the schools in order to ensure a healthier environment and atmosphere while mitigating the potential for airborne illnesses
Please note: *The Aranet4 PRO, unlike the Aranet4 HOME is designed for professionals, universities, businesses, and large facilities where you plan on using more than one Aranet CO2 sensor.
The Aranet4 PRO version does not need a base station to function. It has all the communication capabilities as the Home; ie. Bluetooth and a screen, but it ALSO has a radio transceiver to communicate to the base.
The Aranet4 PRO is used throughout the globe to monitor air quality in corporate offices, universities, gymnasiums, museums, commercial buildings, or anywhere CO2 levels should be monitored for occupant comfort.
With the Aranet4 PRO users can view CO2 measurements directly from the e-ink display which provides a corresponding color indicator and configurable sound alarms. (With the e-ink display, the battery life of the Aranet4 extends up to 2 years.)
Best of all, the Aranet4PRO offers a networked solution, up to 100Aranet devices in a single long-range wireless network via the Aranet PRO Base Station.
In addition, the Aranet4 PRO can connect wirelessly to your smartphone via Bluetooth by using your iOS or Android app to configure the device, view historical data, set alarms, and sensor reading frequency.
- Large E-ink display to show Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Temperature (Temp), Relative Humidity (HUM), and Barometric Pressure (BARO)
- Wireless connectivity via Aranet4 PRO smartphone app (iOS or Android)
- Centralized data monitoring for a complete overview of the situation
- Possible upgrade to the Aranet Cloud, network with a virtually limitless number of Aranet4 devices from different locations, with advanced analytics, visualizations, and more
- Opportunity to integrate into existing solutions, making Aranet4 Pro automate data export to your own databases
- Configurable alarms and 3-color code indication (Green: <1000ppm, Yellow: 1000-1400ppm, and Red: >1400ppm)
- Built-in Data Logging capability
- Access to Tech Support (Aranet4 PRO only)
- Reduces risk of transferring airborne illnesses
- Up to 2-year battery life (2xAA - included)
- Fresh Air or AUTO/MANUAL Quick Calibration
- Meets AB-841 Grant for California k-12 schools!
Used throughout the globe, worldwide!
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-9999ppm
- Accuracy: 0-2000ppm, ±50ppm ± 3% reading: 2001-9999ppm ±10% of reading
- Data Transmission: 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to +122°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 ~ 85% RH
- Atmospheric Pressure: 0.3 to 1.1 atm (4.4 to 16.0 psi)
- CO2 measurement calibration: Automatic or Manual (at 420ppm)
- Operating environment: Indoor Use
- Data protection: Data encryption
- Display: Date, Clock, Battery, CO2, Temp, %RH, Baro
- Power Supply: 2 AA Alkaline batteries
- Lifespan: up to 2 years
- Compatible Base Stations: Aranet PRO (from v1.3.2)
- Dimensions: 2.716" (l) x 2.76" (w) x 0.94" (h) (70 x 70 x 24 mm)
- Weight: 3.7oz (104g)
* For best accuracy, recommended operating range is 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F) and 20% to 60% RH (non-condensing).
Prolonged operation beyond these ranges may result in a shift of sensor reading, with slow recovery time.
** Bluetooth pairing disabled, LoRa radio disabled, data transmission at a 10-minute interval.
Aranet4 PRO is not impact resistant!
Do not use the device in high humidity environments (greater than 85%)
Do not leave the device in direct sunlight!
- Aranet4 PRO Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- User's Manual and Quick Start Guide
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Aranet Cloud is an industrial-grade solution for Aranet IoT ecosystems’ remote management. Personalize your data with custom dashboards, graphs, and user management.
- Possible upgrade to the Aranet Cloud, network with a virtually limitless number of Aranet4 devices from different locations, with advanced analytics, visualizations, and more.
- Aranet PRO Base Station - designed to be utilized specifically with the Aranet4 PRO Indoor Air Quality Monitor, in order to view, analyze, and compare data in real-time while deployed within the line of sight range up to 1.9 mi. / 3 km. (Dependent upon your sensor quantity, the Aranet Pro Base Station comes in three Aranet Pro Base versions - Aranet Pro Base 12, Aranet Pro Base 50, and Aranet Pro Base 100.
- AR-4Mount Aranet AntiTheft Wall Mount - The Aranet4 Home and Pro sensors can also be wall-mounted with the help of the (AR-4Mount) Aranet AntiTheft Wall Mount. The wall mount uses a security Torx screw that needs a screwdriver with a security Torx T15 to insert bit and remove it. The anti-theft wall mount option is an ideal solution for applications such as classrooms, office buildings, homes, or anywhere individuals need to ensure that the sensor would not be lost or stolen.
- AR-4SDriver Aranet Screw Driver - designed to be utilized with any of the AntiTheft Wall Mount accessories for easy installation and proper wall-mount fixture.
A screen shot of meter creates nice content in my reports.
smooth ordering process, quick delivery, great price, works well- thanks so much!