Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Oxygen (O2) Handheld Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-505 is a Multi-Gas Detector designed to measure carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO) Oxygen (O2), relative humidity and temperature in a variety of applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- NDIR (CO2), EC (CO), and Fluorescence quenching by Oxygen (O2)
- Measures RH% and Temperature
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with 16 GB SD Card
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries included
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Food and Beverage
- Safety, and many others
- Measures: CO2, CO, O2, PM2.5, PM10, Temp, RH%
- Sensing method: NDIR, EC, and Fluorescence quenching by Oxygen
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm
- CO Measurement range: 0~1,000 ppm
- O2 Measurement range: 0~25%
- Temperature: 0~50°C
- PM2.5,10 Measurement range: 999 ug/m3 (whichever is greater)
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~5,000 ppm)
- CO Accuracy: ±5%~±10%
- O2 Accuracy: <2% FS/0.1 mbar
- PM2.5,10 Accuracy: ±15% or ±15 μg/m³
- RH - 0-100%
- Power Supply: 3 Rechargeable Batteries - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 204.5 x 91.7 x 49.6 mm (8.1 x 3.6 x 2 inch)
- Lifespan: NDIR: 15 years, EC: 2 years, Fluorescence Quenching by Oxygen: 5 years
- CO2, CO, O2, PM2.5, PM10 Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- Three (3) Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
This device features data logs that are stored to a micro SD Card. The GasLab® Software is not compatible with this device.
BAT-18650 - EBL 18650 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
EBL Intelligent Batteries (need 3 for device) provides a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
EBL Universal Battery Charger for 3.7V Rechargeable Batteries
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.
RS485 Cable Option - Contact Us for Further Information
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Easy to use and it is a great relief to know we are able to getting accurate readings in real time
Great and fast service