CO2 Leak Detector
The SAN-13 is designed for employees or workers to detect areas in which CO2 leaks can occur.
The CO2 Leak Detector is used in a variety of applications and industries such as Beverage, Wineries, Breweries and many others.
The SAN-13 CO2 Leak Detector features an advanced, NDIR sensor technology providing accurate, reliable, and highly sensitive tracking of even the smallest CO2 leaks.
- NDIR Sensor Technology - taking 20 readings per second!
- Audible and Visual Indicator of the CO2 Leak
- Two sensitivity modes, enabling quick location of leakage
- Large OLED display
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries with a 12-hour battery life
- Dual calibration methods: Ambient Air or Nitrogen
- Automatic power-off at 5 minutes to conserve battery life
- Extremely Small, Compact Design
- Rugged design with protective rubber enclosure
- Heavy-duty metal clip
- IP54 housing to protect against dust, rain or splashdown
- Removable serpentine probe with thread
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 monitoring in the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. The accuracy of the sensor in the TIM10 is not designed for safety situations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
SAN-13 - CO2 Leak Detector
- Operating Environment: 32°F~122°F (0°C~50°C), <95% RH non-condensing
- Storage: 14°F~140°F (-10°C~60°C), <99% RH non-condensing
- Sensitivity (High): 1000 ppm
- Sensitivity (Standard): 5000 ppm
- Warm-Up Time: <5 seconds at 22°C
- Response Time: < 1 second
- Probe Length: 12" (30 cm), Removable
- Measurement Range: 0~20.0%Vol CO2
- Measurement Interval: 50 ms (20x per second)
- Dimensions: 16.54 x 1.95 x 1.83 in
- Weight: 6.07 oz
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: Li-ion battery (4.2V, 1500mAh), Micro USB cable w. Wall USB charger
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
As a CO2 supplier, we are often the first call from our clients when there is an issue with their CO2 systems. The SAN-13 helps us to quickly identify leaks in our customer's system downstream so that we can fix the issue timely. My sales team loves the opportunity to find leaks with this handy tool. It is so compact and easy to use, and we plan to get one for all of our technicians as well!
Works well, but takes a couple seconds to register the leak, and also doesn't show actual ppm values for easier sleuthing. The display looks a little like a fake toy as opposed to an expensive scientific instrument :)