TIM10 Desktop CO2, Temp. & Humidity Monitor
The TiM10 continuously shows carbon dioxide, temperature and relative humidity levels so you can monitor the quality of air in your home, office or indoor greenhouse. Just plug it in – the TIM10 turns on instantly, is self-calibrating, and is designed to last for years.
Unlike chemical gas sensors that last for months and must be replaced, non-dispersive infrared diffusion sensors (NDIR) provide the following benefits:
- Sensitive & accurate – information you can act on
- Self-calibrating – no need to send the monitor in for recalibration
- No moving parts – nothing to break or wear out
- Does not lose accuracy in heat or cold
- Able to store for long time periods – does not lose value over time
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will not meet requirements for CO2 monitoring in the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. The accuracy of the sensor in the TIM10 is not designed for safety situations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- CO2 Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 70ppm ±3% reading value
- Temperature Range: +14 to +140F (-10 to +60C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9 F (±0.6 C)
- Humidity Range: 20-99% non-condensing (CO2 cannot be read under 20% RH)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH
- Display: Clock, Calendar, Alarm, Temperature, Humidity and CO2
- CO2 Air Quality Warning Alarm (Good, Normal & Poor)
- 80 db audible alarm
- Size: 4.72 x 3.14 in. (120 x 80 mm) diameter x depth
- Weight: 7.05 oz (200g)
- 110/240 VAC International Wall Adapter
- User’s Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
AZ-0017 TIM10 & TIM12 Wall Adapter
- 120-220VAC to 5VDC Transformer
- Includes Universal Adapter Wall Plugs
Excellent product just wish it could run off batteries.
THE SERVICE IS EXCELENT !!
I purchased in January of 2016. I recommend a unit like the XT-10 instead, for that device offers the ability to turn off automatic baseline calibration. The central issue with the TIM10 CO2 Monitor, is calibration is enabled by default, and after ten days of not being exposed to fresh outdoor air, the device quickly falls out of calibration thereby providing errant readings. The XT-10 among other monitors is able to manually calibrate, which only needs to occur at most once a year. Personally I feel that the TIM10 should no longer be sold.
Very easy to use, convenient interface, fast reaction to the changes of CO2 contents and temperature. I like this TIM10 very much. By the way, my son is using this appliance more than year in his house, and he also is very satisfied with it. Thank you!