Carbon Dioxide Desktop Monitor
The XT-5 CO2 desktop monitor is designed to measure carbon dioxide making it ideal for monitoring indoor air quality in homes, businesses, offices, classrooms, or anywhere indoor air quality is important for occupant comfort. Poor indoor air quality can lead to drowsiness, inability to concentrate, and even illness. It runs on rechargeable batteries, so it can be used on a desktop or the stand removed to make it a wall-mounted IAQ monitor.
- Large display shows CO2 levels in real time
- NDIR CO2 sensor for fast, accurate, and stable readings
- Facial expression indicators for real time level indication
- Fresh air calibration
- Powered by USB or rechargeable batteries
- Modern clean rose gold desktop design
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device does not meet NBIC, NFPA or IFC requirements for bulk CO2 monitoring and alarms in restaurants, breweries, etc. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs, call us at (877) 678-4259 toll free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct monitor/alarm.
- Measuring object: Carbon Dioxide
- Measuring Range: 0 – 9,999 ppm
- Accuracy: ± 70ppm or / ±5% reading (0~5000 PPM) Resolution: 1PPM
- Automatic screen darkening:
- when powered by USB cable screen continuously on
- when powered on batteries screen darkens after 30 minutes
- Time: about 4 hours
- Charging time: about 3.5 hours
- Working temperature: 0 ~ 50°C
- Working humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH
- Battery: Rechargeable 1/2 AA 14250 3.7V lithium ion
- Size: 2.9 x 2.8 x 1.0 in. (73.6 x 71.1 x 25.4 mm.)
- Weight: 60g
- 110-220V AC to 5V DC USB Wall Adapter
- Rechargeable 1/2 AA 14250 3.7V lithium ion
- 110/240 VAC USB Wall Adapter
- USB Cable
- User’s Manual
- 1 Year
Prior to purchasing the product, I knew very little about carbon dioxide monitors. The representative I spoke with was knowledgeable, professional, and extremely helpful in addressing my questions and concerns. The CO2 Desktop Monitor that I purchased arrived in a timely manner and was easy to set up. The monitor is compact, with a color-coded easy to read display. From start to finish, my customer experience was positive and stress-free. I highly recommend this product and this company for anyone needing assistance with carbon dioxide monitoring.
On January 1, 2020, I wrote a letter-to-the-editor of the JOHNSON CITY PRESS explaining how this simple CO2 MONITOR can help SAVE THE WORLD. I sent additional copies of this letter to our 4 TENNESSEE government leaders. Please see my BLOG https://herrpollock.livejournal.com. I have recommended it to over 300 personal friends. I recommend products from https://www.co2meter.com
This is a compact instrument which is very easy to set up, calibrate and use. It works very well and seems much more accurate compared to the gas detection tube method I started with.
Note that a USB charger is required (not supplied) if you want to continuously display the current CO2 reading or charge the supplied lithium ion battery.
The only design improvements I would recommend is a way to dim the display for night use via a setup option and to reorient the USB connector to the rear as the side orientation detracts from the aesthetic design of the casework when powering via USB. Of course I realize a casework re-spin would probably require a new tool ($$) so that’s not likely. Just putting my 2-cents in.
Overall this is an excellent product. Simple in design, accurate and very useful to me.
These are wonderful simple meters, everyone should have one in their house. A real eye opener...especially good if you have not been sleeping well or get drowsy at work...
I use this monitor in my fitness studio. It's really easy to use and easy to read at a glance, even from a distance. Perfect for my needs!