CozIR®-LP2 5000ppm CO2 Sensor
The CozIR®-LP2 5000pp CO2 Sensor holds the lowest power and longest lifespan of an infrared CO2 sensor available today, with an I2C interface.
The GC-0034 or CozIR®-LP2 5000ppm CO2 Sensor prides itself on low power consumption which makes it easily integrated into battery-powered systems, including smart technology devices and IoT applications.
Designed around measuring low levels of carbon dioxide, the miniature, ultra-lightweight GC-0034 can be utilized in many gas monitoring and detection systems.
- Measures up to 1% CO2 concentration
- Solid-state, no moving parts, no heated filaments
- Vibration and shock-resistant, non-heating
- Digital (UART) and I2C Output
- Up to 50X lower power than typical NDIR CO2 Sensors
- Compact size, for easy instrumentation integration
- Long lifespan, low maintenance
- Ideal for wireless, portable, wearable, and self-powered systems
- Supports energy-efficient smart home environments
- Easily integrates into applications such as IAQ, HVAC, Agriculture, MAP, Automotive, Aerospace, and Safety.
CM-20141 COZIR LP2 Development Kit – Simply plug the USB cable into your Windows 7-10 PC and download our free GasLab® software to measure, graph, and log carbon dioxide data.
CM-20140 - COZIR LP2 5000ppm CO2 Sensor on Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
GC-0034 COZIR LP2 5000ppm CO2 Sensor – designed for low concentration CO2 environments with measurement ranges from 0-2000 ppm, 0-5000 ppm, and 0-1%.
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Power Consumption: 3mW
- Connector: 2 x 6-way 1.27mm header
- Communication: UART, I2C
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries