CO2 Storage Safety Strobe Tower
This strobe tower provides a bright, flashing indicator and alarm sound for any of our CO2 or Oxygen Storage Safety Alarms. It clearly indicates the alarm level to anyone in the room.
The tower strobe colored lights are used as follows:
- Green - Normal air
- Clear - Alarm level 1 / Relay 1 triggered.
- Amber - Alarm level 2 / Relay 2 triggered.
- Red - Alarm level 3 / Relay 3 triggered.
The strobe tower is controlled by the relay outputs on the RAD sensor unit (SEU).
CM-1026-5 - 16" CO2 Storage Safety Strobe Tower with 100-240AC electrical, requires user supplied power plug.
CM-1026-6 - 11.5" CO2 Storage Safety Strobe Tower, requires user supplied 24VDC power.
- 6 Foot (2m) Cable included
- Length: CM-1026-5 16" long and CM-1026-6 11.5" long
- Diameter: each 1.5"
- Alarms set to match 3 relays on RAD units (user configurable)
- Mounting bracket included
- CM-1026-5 - 100-240AC electrical included, requires power supply
- CM-1026-6 - requires a 24VDC power supply
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.